Given the concept of the equilibrium constant, you will be able to show how the equilibrium constant is used to predict the direction in which a system will move to reach equilibrium.
- Given the kinetic-molecular theory of matter, you will be able to describe how the theory explains certain properties of matter and prove by completing a worksheet correctly.
- Given the concept of changes of state, you will be able to interpret phase diagrams and prove by completing a worksheet correctly.
- Bacteria Lab; due Wednesday February 13
- Draw 1 or 2 specimens for each bacteria type (3) on the paper provided
- Drawings MUST be done in pencil; if you erase, it must be erased cleanly: no ghosting
- Do NOT SKETCH, STIPPLE OR SHADE. Deductions will be made for each
- Draw using smooth, continuous lines