Skip to main content
- The student will be able to describe how fermentation and cellular respiration use energy from biological macromolecules to produce ATP
- The student will know that cell respiration in eukaryotes involves a series of coordinated enzyme-catalyzed reactions that capture energy from biological macromolecules
- Given the concept of Lewis structures, you will be able to complete a worksheet applying the concept of Lewis Structures correctly.
- Do Chapter 9 reading guide; due Tuesday
- Complete Lewis Structure w.s.
- Use the N-A = S formula sheet in the notes section of Edmodo
- Complete document for Tuesday