Skip to main content
- BLAST lab day 1; due Saturday by 7 pm submitted via Edmodo
- Submission must follow the guidelines in the lab manual and Edmodo
- Include photos in Word document
- See Google Classroom for video link and support
- Correct Sample Problem (8) page 153
- Do pH Problem set: all practice problems and additional problems #1-3; due Friday
- Given the concept of pH, you will be able to calculate pH given the hydronium or hydroxide ion concentration
- The student is able to evaluate evidence provided by a data set in conjunction with a phylogenetic tree or a simple cladogram to determine evolutionary history and speciation.
- The student is able create a phylogenetic tree or simple cladogram that correctly represents evolutionary history and speciation from a provided data set.