Skip to main content
- Notes: Buffers (see Note folder in Edmodo)
- Read 164-169
- Do SEP (16) page 162, SEP (17) page 163, CCC (20) page 168; due tomorrow
- Explain how the behavioral and/or physiological response of an organism is related to changes in internal or external environment.
- Explain how the behavioral responses of organisms affect their overall fitness and may contribute to the success of the population.
- Complete Read Chapter 39 (Animal Behavior section 39.3-39.6, inclusive)
- Research Investigative examples from page 152-153 of AP Biology Course Description
- Given the concept of titrations, you will be able to use a titration curve to determine the strength of an acid or base
- Given the concept of a buffer, you will be able to explain how a buffer works to maintain the pH of a system