Skip to main content
- Chapter 10 reading guide: Meiosis
- Use your textbook to help you answer the guided questions for this section
- Describe similarities and/ or differences between the phases and outcomes of mitosis and meiosis.
- Explain how meiosis results in the transmission of chromosomes from one generation to the next.
- Given the mole concept, you will be able to convert between grams, moles, and atoms correctly
- Given the concept of stoichiometry, you will be able to solve problems given mass of one substance and convert into mass of another substance correctly.
- Mole Concept problem set due Wednesday November 30th; tutorial posted in Google Classroom
- Stoichiometry problem set; do all practice problems and “Additional problems” #s 1-4, showing all work; due Thursday December 1; full version of document
- Read 339-346; do SEP (3) page 340, SEP (4) page 341, and CCC (5) page 342; due tomorrow