Welcome, all prospective and returning NHS members!
What is NHS you ask?
NHS is the National Honor Society where student commits to the four pillars: Scholarship, Service, Leadership, and Character.
- 9 hours per semester ( 18 hours per year)
–You can share up to 5 hours with CSF
-Turn in proposals at least 2 days prior to the event
- 2 fundraising events( In-club Event) per year (e.g. monetary donations, food fair, club rush, etc.)
- At least 4 out of 18 hours from tutoring
-Mandatory 2 hours of tutoring per semester (You can’t share tutoring hours with CSF)
- Minimum 50% meeting attendance
NHS Application (Due October 31st)
NHS Club Fee $10 for all members (Due by November 14th)
– Please turn money into Jason, Tran, or Mr. Mapplebeck
NHS Proposal Form (Submit Two Days Before the Event)